Fort Lauderdale has so much to offer from a vibrant nightlife to many year round outdoor activities. One thing that may not be on the radar is the fantastic restaurant scene that Fort Lauderdale has to offer. Fresh seafood, top-notch steakhouses, and cuisine from around the world make up the wonderful food table of the great city. Here are some of the best restaurants in Fort Lauderdale.
- Coconuts – Located on Seabreeze Blvd., Coconuts features fresh intracoastal seafood.
- Casa D’Angelo Ristorante – Highly rated, Casa D’Angelo boasts a menu of homemade pastas and a long, vibrant wine list to match.
- Steak 954 – Situated in the W Hotel with ocean views, Steak 954 has a menu filled with creative dishes that make this steakhouse truly unique.
- Eduardo De San Angel – Finely developed; this place has a signature menu of Mexican fare and a wine list from around the world.
- Canyon Restaurant – This American restaurant has blended Southwestern style with various global dishes and its chocolate bread pudding is to not be missed.
This is just a small sample of the best places to eat in Fort Lauderdale. Be sure to explore a different side of your tastes buds in the wonderful city!
If you are one for delicious dessert flavored vaping following a wonderful meal, be sure to check out Smokey News in Fort Lauderdale for all your vaping needs, or visit their website at https://smokeynews.com/.